Every month, the NBA chooses one player from across the league for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by Kaiser Permanente. The award honors the NBA player who best reflects the passion that the league and its players have for giving back to their communities. This player is recognized for his outstanding efforts in the community and for his ongoing philanthropic and charitable work!
- October 2014: Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- November 2014: Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- December 2014: Ben McLemore, Sacramento Kings
- January 2015: Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
- February 2015: Joakim Noah, Chicago Bulls
- March 2015: Tobias Harris, Orlando Magic
- April 2015: Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
- Seasonlong Winner: Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
To view past winners of the award, click here.