Every month, the NBA chooses one player from across the league for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by Kaiser Permanente. The award honors the NBA player who best reflects the passion that the league and its players have for giving back to their communities. This player is recognized for his outstanding efforts in the community and for his ongoing philanthropic and charitable work!
- Offseason 2021: Ricky Rubio, Cleveland Cavaliers
- October 2021: Tobias Harris, Philadelphia 76ers
- November 2021: Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves
- December 2021: Jaren Jackson Jr., Memphis Grizzlies
- January 2022: Gary Payton II, Golden State Warriors
- February 2022: Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
- March 2022: Bismack Biyombo, Phoenix Suns
- Bob Lanier Community Assist Award Winner: Gary Payton II, Golden State Warriors
To view past winners of the award, click here.