Every month, the NBA chooses one player from across the league for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by Kaiser Permanente. The award honors the NBA player who best reflects the passion that the league and its players have for giving back to their communities. This player is recognized for his outstanding efforts in the community and for his ongoing philanthropic and charitable work!
- Offseason 2020: Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
- January 2021: Jrue Holiday, Dallas Mavericks
- January 2021: Josh Richardson, Milwaukee Bucks
- February 2021: Patty Mills, San Antonio Spurs
- March 2021: Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- April 2021: Damian Lillard, Portland Blazers
- May 2021: Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
- Seasonlong Winner: Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
To view past winners of the award, click here.