Every month, the NBA chooses one player from across the league for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by Kaiser Permanente. The award honors the NBA player who best reflects the passion that the league and its players have for giving back to their communities. This player is recognized for his outstanding efforts in the community and for his ongoing philanthropic and charitable work!
- Offseason 2019: Gorgui Dieng, Minnesota Timberwolves
- October 2019: Kevin Love, Cleveland Cavaliers
- November 2019: Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
- December 2019: DeAndre Jordan, Brooklyn Nets
- January 2020: Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
- February 2020: Langston Galloway, Detroit Pistons
- End-of-Season Winners:
To view past winners of the award, click here.