Every month, the NBA chooses one player from across the league for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by Kaiser Permanente. The award honors the NBA player who best reflects the passion that the league and its players have for giving back to their communities. This player is recognized for his outstanding efforts in the community and for his ongoing philanthropic and charitable work!
- Offseason 2018: LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- October 2018: Dwight Powell, Dallas Mavericks
- November 2018: Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- December 2018: Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
- January 2019: Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies
- February 2019: Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
- March 2019: Jarrett Allen, Brooklyn Nets
- Seasonlong Winner: Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
To view past winners of the award, click here.