Every month, the NBA chooses one player from across the league for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by Kaiser Permanente. The award honors the NBA player who best reflects the passion that the league and its players have for giving back to their communities. This player is recognized for his outstanding efforts in the community and for his ongoing philanthropic and charitable work!
- October 2015: John Wall, Washington Wizards
- November 2015: Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
- December 2015: Victor Oladipo, Orlando Magic
- January 2016: Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies
- February 2016: Andre Drummond, Detroit Pistons
- March 2016: Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
- April 2016: Zach LaVine, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Seasonlong Winner: John Wall, Washington Wizards
To view past winners of the award, click here.